CSP/Occam Demo Cases

Hi,

I am currently preparing a presentation about the Grid-Occam project (www.grid-occam.org), and thought it would be cool to have a few "success stories" where CSP or - even better - occam was used in the real world. Something like: Look! The software for Ariane 5 was developed using this!!! And BMW used it for XXX !!!!! ... Well, you get the idea :-)

I have looked through the mailing list archives, but couldn't find anything. Are you aware of any projects I could mention?

Kind Regards,

Kai Koehne
Hasso-Plattner-Institut
Universität Potsdam