RE: WoTUG

I agree with John. We need a new name for the conference, but we may keep
the name WoTUG. My suggestion is the name "Concurrent Systems Engineering"
(point 11) for the conference with underneath the special (user) groups such
as WoTUG, JavaPP, Real-Time Systems, Hardware Devices (DS-links, D-links,
Alpha), and Practical CSP (theory and tools about CSP, such as CSPP, HCSP).

Conference name
          | Concurrent Systems Engineering |
Special  groups            |
   | WoTUG | | JavaPP(UG) | + RTS | | Practical CSP |     ...

Gerald.