RE: WoTUG renaming

Hello folks

We need a name that reflects the use of CSP-based methods. That's surely
what delineates our interests.

Personally, I always like the term "Communicating Process Architecture"
which captures root and both branches (hardware and software concerns.

I agree that terms like "user group" should be avoided, especially since
there are now no commercially supported tools to "use". "World..." is the
sort of name Americans use to exclude everyone else.

Why don't we just use "International Conference on Communicating Process
Architecture" for the conference name and "Communicating Process
Architecture Group" (CPAG) for the association.

Ian

Dr. Ian Robert East         School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
ireast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                            Oxford Brookes University
(44) 1865 483635                                           Oxford OX3 0BP
"You can evolve what you could never design."

Consultation hours for 1999/2000 Term 1
Wed 14.00..16.00
Fri 11.00..13.00