CPA 2009 - paper submission deadline ...

Hi,

I *hope* lots of us are preparing - and getting others to prepare -
submissions for CPA 2009?

The conference is in November (first week) this year so the submission
deadline is diffent from normal: 29th. June, 2009.  That's just two
weeks from next Monday.

The conference home page, call for papers and author information are at:

  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2009/
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2009/call.shtml
  http://www.wotug.org/cpa2009/authors.shtml

This is a busy time with exams for many of us.  If anyone fears they may
just miss the submission deadline, please mail *me* with a good promise:
as much detail as you can muster (title/abstract/outline) and when you
will have it ready for submission.  If we know something good is coming,
we can probably still manage.

Many thanks,

Peter Welch.