New product releases from Altreonic

OpenComRTOS bundle for ARM and Win32 for just 2995 euro, ARM hardware kit included.

Altreonic is offering for a limited time a full heterogeneous OpenComRTOS supporting Win32 and ARM Cortex M3 bundled with the Luminary development kit for just 2995 euro. (excl. taxes and shipping).

New 1.1. release of OpenVE for OpenComRTOS

Altreonic has released v. 1.1 of its OpenVE for OpenComRTOS. This version was improved to better support heterogeneous target systems and has an easier interface to the host server. The Win32 version is available free of charge from our download section. OpenVE now supports a growing number of embedded targets as well (in Single Processor and Multi-Processor versions).

The current list includes: Xilinx MicroBlaze, Leon3, ARM Cortex M3 and the multi-core XMOS

In a demo set-up, boards with all supported targets were seamlessly programmed and demonstrated.

You can experience this seamless heterogeneous real-time processing first hand. For 2995 euro we deliver a bundle containing OpenComRTOS for Win32 and ARM Cortex M3, both supported from within OpenVE, the Event Tracer and  a Luminary LM3S6965 development kit. Applications can be seamlessly distributed over the host PC and the ARM board out-of-the-box. See OpenComRTOS for ARM bundle for more details.

Roadmap for an e-mobility platform

When a crisis becomes an opportunity

The economic crisis we witness today has everything to be considered as a catastrophe, signalling the end of an economic dream. It might however be a lot better to see the crisis as a wake-up call. With hindsight, it is clear the crisis has been growing for about a decade and what we experience now is a painful correction. Rather than stretching the dream, we would do better by standing up and by looking forward. Beating the crisis means we create again real economic value, rather than (over-)consumption.

One-click distributed real-time in just 10KBytes, and less

Developing embedded real-time applications can  be a daunting task. The engineer sits on top of hardware, which has limited memory and processing cycles available, but still the system must meet stringent real-time specifications. If size and power consumption are less of an issue, it can help to use a supersized processor, but that implies that the system is connected to the mains. Often, this is not an option. Power consumption is an environmental issue and size matters. Smaller often means less cost and allows to build smartness in the actuator or sensor itself.

Unsubscribe