Re: Occam Programming

On Jun 4, 2008, at 4:41 AM, Farah Lakhani wrote:
Using KROC on fedora an using Emacs editor for writing programs but as i am new to occam facing a lot of difficulties specially about indentation , althogh know a little bit about indentation rules , can any one guide me about is there any editor for fedora which takes care of indentation itself or auto indent

I've found that jEdit [http://www.jedit.org/] (which I think Adam already mentioned) worked quite well for me. It's a fairly full- featured editor, has occam syntax highlighting, handles indentation, uses a somewhat more standard set of keyboard shortcuts than Emacs, and can easily be configured to do code-folding just like the old Transputer development environment.

Cheers,
Allan