JCSP Network Edition windows installer doesn't work

Sorry, I don't know whether this is right forum... But...

Windows installer for JCSP Network Edition from jcsp.org doesn't work.
It starts, shows pop-up
window saying "installer is preparing" and goes away forever.

I could recompile myself from source, but for some mysterious reasons
pdf documentation
is delivered only with binary version. I am running Windows XP SP1

By the way, is there any discussion forum associated directly with
jcsp.org?...

Andrzej Lewandowski