Re: Perception of WoTUG and occam and transputers

For all the mentioned reasons, I'd prefer the status quo. If we *really*
need to change name, we should call the group "Communicating Process
Association" to keep at least the "CPA" abbreviation. However, cpa.org,
com, org.uk, co.uk are all taken, and, as I said before, I see no real
need to go through the hassle of a name change, especially as WoTUG is
quite a distinct brand.

Cheers,
Mario