[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: CPA: Where to publish?

p0072370 wrote:

How about Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE) -- we get it at ARM, but I
don't know how widespread it is.

I'm not familiar with this but would like to become so. Do you have any
further details - website, publisher?

The web site is


They are also currently calling for speakers at the ESS2002 Conference. Amongst other topics of interest in the Call, I see they mention:

> Controversial views on different approaches and techniques

I'm sure someone on this list could generate some controversy!!


Dr A R Allen
Aberdeen University
Tel: +44 1224 272501; Fax: +44 1224 272497
Email: a.allen@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: www.abdn.ac.uk/~eng267