Re: Can Java be one-upped?

All,
   This message came out of the blue from a Unix/Linux guru - one
I respect very much - who went on to greener pastures a year ago.
Note the title and tone as well as the request for information.
It fits in with "transputer-class" hardware and the recent
popularity of transputers on Slashdot.
   Larry Dickson