OUG Newsletters

Hello folks

In moving offices, I seem to have made a cosmic error. I lost my
collection of OUG Newsletters. As you all know, there are some gems in
there.

Does anyone out there have spare copies, or even original sources? I
would really love to replace them.

As I suggested at WoTUG 22, a collection of landmark papers selected from
these, together with the related literature, would be a great help in
getting the message across. It might even sell!

Ian

Dr. Ian Robert East         School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
ireast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                            Oxford Brookes University
(44) 1865 483635                                           Oxford OX3 0BP
"You can evolve what you could never design."