From: Sachin Desai [mailto:smdesai@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 July 2007 17:58
To: Chalmers, Kevin
Cc: java-threads@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: JCSP Network Edition

I directed a colleague to download the library from jcsp.org and as he was unable to access the site, I thought I'd bring

this to attention as others may also have the same problem downloading the library. I've given him a copy of the library

which is enough to get started.

Any idea as to when the finalised version will be up?

Thanks.

-- Sachin.