[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
JCSP Network Edition now available from Quickstone Technologies Limited.
Announcement of the availability of
JCSP Network Edition
Quickstone Technologies Limited
Quickstone Technologies is proud to announce the
availability of a fully commercial version of the JCSP
concurrency library for Java that provides the extra
features and level of support that industry demands.
Building on work done at the University of Kent in
developing the open source `base' version of JCSP,
Quickstone Technologies can now provide a complete
professional quality development package for JCSP that
goes far beyond the freely available version.
Features of JCSP Network Edition include:
* The *NEW* JCSP.net distributed computing and
- Channels over Networks.
- Default TCP/IP support, but protocol independent
architecture allows protocol `plug-ins': Serial,
Firewire and USB coming soon.
- ALTing over external channels.
- Channel Name Broker Architecture.
- Automatic multiplexing and demultiplexing of
- Quality of Service support coming soon.
- Automatic class loading over channels allows
real `mobile agents'.
- Channel ends may be moved.
* High Quality printable documentation in PDF format.
* Optional fully bound documentation.
* Full source code optionally available.
* A range of comprehensive support options.
* Flexible run-time licensing terms.
* Academic discounts available.
The JCSP Toolset is also now available comprising the
JCSP Compiler which allows the use of CSP-derived
keywords like par, alt, channel input and output
operators in Java and outputs JCSP code or directly
compiles to .class files. The second component of the
JCSP Toolset is The JCSP Server Builder; a graphical
utility to wrap existing objects in a channel interface
and also to generate new process frameworks to speed
More products, including a graphical IDE, a deadlock
analyser and a JCSP Micro Edition for mobile devices
will be available soon.
For further details or to place an order, please call
Tel: 08700 101984 - (International +44 8700 101984)
Fax: 08700 557821 - (International +44 8700 557821)