News from a MS researcher

In his most recent paper on "modern concurrency abstractions for c#"
[http://www.luca.demon.co.uk] Luca Cardelli of Microsoft Research
Cambridge states,

.... " We suspect that Occam-style high-level concurrency constructs are
due to resurge".

Given the current open call for mini projects from MSR cambridge to work
on additions to the Common Language Runtime (CLR) I think we might have
supporters and the opportunity to hit the big time.

Any one up for a quick proposal writing effort?

Paddy

 Professor Paddy Nixon          Tel:   +44-141-548-3588 (My Office)
 Computer and Information Sciences
 The University of Strathclyde  Fax:   +44-141-552-5330
 Livingstone Tower              Email: paddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 26 Richmond Street             WEB:   www.cis.strath.ac.uk
 Glasgow G1 1XQ, Scotland       WEB:   www.disappearing-computer.net