RE: CPA 2002 LEAFLETS

Yes, sorry all. I was in a major rush this afternoon and really should
have left sending it out until I had chance to put it on the web-site /
proof read it properly :-).

Apologies, could everyone just delete my previous message ? I'll finish it
off and distibute it properly on Monday.

Thanks,

James

* James Pascoe (research student)  | Tel: +44 118 9875123 Ext 7626 / 4223 *
* Department of Computer Science   | Fax: +44 118 9751994 		  *
* The University of Reading	   | 				   	  *
* RG6 6AY			   | Email: J.S.Pascoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 	  *
* United Kingdom		   |        James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        *
*   Official URL: http://www.cs.reading.ac.uk/cs/people/jsp/home.html     *
* Personal URLs: http://www.james-pascoe.com/ | http://james-pascoe.i.am/ *