Re: Distributed application using CTJ???

Hi,

Gerarldo Pereira wrote:
> I´ve been studing jcsp and ctj recently...
> I´d like to know if someone have implemented an distributed application
> using CTJ. I´m trying implement a simple test, as a matrix multiplication,
> but i´ve got a lot of  problems.
> I´ve followed the steps indicated in the ctj´docs but i could not get
> success working with it, yet.
> My mainly problem is in the configuration of the channels to use link
> drivers...

A few years ago I had a student implement a version of the (distributed) dining philosophers in CTJ. I
remember that he had troubles getting ALTs working across machines, but he did manage to get
'simple' channel communication working.

I should have his stuff laying around somewhere here. When I have the time, I'll start digging. Another
alternative is to contact that ex-student now colleague directly, his e-mail address is:

Benito.Meeuwis@xxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

Johan Sunter

Dr. Ir. J.P.E. Sunter
Philips TASS
Building HCZ-1
PO. Box 80060 / 5600 KA Eindhoven / The Netherlands
Tel. +31-40-2755288 / Fax. +31-40-2755419 / E-mail: johan.sunter@xxxxxxxxxxx

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.