Re: transputer designer?

In message <E75A678BD72D3C4BB21B85523F36C3F266A5AC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rw.com>, Campbell, John <John.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>Does anyone know who the designer was that was responsible
>for the Transputer's fast context switch?  The question came
>up on another list, and I thought it likey that someone on
>this list would know. -jc

John

The fast concept switch was really so fundamental that the blame for it
must be attributed to David May.

Paul
--
Paul Walker                            Chair of the 1355 Association
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx    www.4Links.co.uk                   www.1355.org

4Links Limited ---- Boards, chips, IP and consultancy ... for Links
Registered company in England no. 3938960
P O Box 816, Bletchley Park                  phone  +44 1908 64 2001
Milton Keynes MK3 6ZP, UK                    fax    +44 1908 64 2011