Re: Blackhole mailing list issues

Tom Locke wrote:
> Hi,
> So it seems that the lists can't be merged. However, I'm sure that many like
> myself want to post to and recieve from both. I'll look into a mechanism for
> avoiding the duplicate messages.
> RE: Archive, summary etc.
> I agree with Adrian -- to me these lists are a virtual conversation over a
> cofee (not something I generally archive ;-).

But I would also like some sort of archive; the eGroups thing might be
worth investigation. I am already on several eGroup lists, and they seem
to work. But I think that I might be happier if the archive was under
our direct control in case we say anything slanderous/confidential :-)
And we must keep the spammers out at *all* costs.

Dr A E Lawrence