Re: sJava

Title: Re: sJava
I'm certainly not in a position to pass judgment one way or the
other,but sJava seemed (based on a very quick, perhaps uncomprehending
scan) somewhat cluttered in comparison with JCSP. And the idea of using
method calls INSTEAD of channels seems to accentuate - at least
syntactically - the "orthogonality" of OOP and threading.

--

Roy Wilson
E-mail: designrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 7/31/00, 5:59:41 AM, Oyvind Teig <Oyvind.Teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote