Re: Java Tip 68: Learn how to implement the Command pattern in

> thread that executes these methods.  Sending the Graphics context
> down a channel and executing it in an application process doesn't
> work - even if we block the Event thread until this has finished.
> Can anyone confirm this or know why it is true?  The *new* version

Don't you always have to "getGraphics()" or copy it from an
existing Graphics with "create()"? Does that imply that you can't
send it over a channel, perhaps? Or regenerate it at the other
side?

 Oyvind Teig                              oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Navia Maritime AS, division Autronica    oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 7005 Trondhem                               Tel.: +47 73 58 12 68
 Norway                                      Fax.: +47 73 91 93 20