Re: Python books

Hi Peter,

You might try Allen Downey ' s "Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist" ( http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/). The full content of the book is available on the website, so you can easily see if it meets your needs.

Another alternative is a version of the classic "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" rewritten for Python: http://www-inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cs61a/sp12/book/

Cheers,
Allan