Re: Python books

It may or may not be up your alley, but Iâm a fan of Mark Guzdialâs books on media computation, in regard to Python:

http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Computing-Programming-Python-4th/dp/0134025547

Theyâre a bit more âfunâ than the typical intro book, which is why I like them. I donât know if it will meet your specific needs, but itâs one to consider.

Stefik