My book is available

Hello all,

My Kickstarter book is available on Amazon now, and should be priced in dollars, pounds, or euros.

http://www.amazon.com/Crawl-Space-Computing-Cooperating-programs-working/dp/0966644018/

You, on this list, are the perfect ones to critique it (and find any warts on my solo effort!). In addition, it is intended to be a helpful resource for educational and other uses. I deliberately pitchforked everything I could think of into it, including three extensions (swap caddy, flip driver, and slider slot) of standard occam-type hardware/software-equivalent copying.

Apology #1: In blurb and book, I use expressions like “lost art of Wide Computing” when of course in present company the art is not lost but well preserved. I’m referring to everyone else out there, especially hacker circles in the United States, the Far East, and the second and third world. For the same reason I use C and offer a toolset, Connel. Another reason is that I want to fling the door wide open to embedded programming using the standard tools that are beeping away in so many hobbyists’ garages.

But I would really like the brains of this list to take a crack at it too. (And I freely admit that I could use the income of a few book sales ;-) It teaches a two-wave design process that should be usable in any project in whatever language. The goal (clearly explained, I think) is to approach the reliability of physical engineering.

Please take a look!

Larry Dickson