Re: Anybody seen this?

Herman,

Sounds interesting!

Their (kalray's) focus seems to me on signal processing.... not robotics at first, although in modern robotics a lot of processing is needed.

Do the flyers you got show more than on the website?
like the page on their parallel programming toolie MPPA Accesscore... (http://www.kalray.eu/products/mppa-accesscore/).

Anyway, I am also interested in these flyers...

cheers,

Jan