[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Code generation conference
It sees to me that several people on this list would be interested in
this conference from June 16-18 in Cambridge, UK.
The next 10 9 places are now available for £545 (normal price £595)
until May 21st. Once those places are sold, prices will increase.
Bookings can also be made for 1 or 2 days.
CG2010 is for people who want to successfully apply or just learn more
about the following topics:
* Code Generation !
* Domain-Specific Languages
* Model-Driven Software Development
* Model-Driven Architecture
* Eclipse Modelling Tools
* Executable UML
* Software Factories and Software Product Lines
* Generative programming and other similar approaches.
I don't know yet if I will be there.