SV: A CSP library "for dummies"?

-- libcsp and libcsp2 --

I have had contact with Richard Beton last fall. He wrote libcsp
rick.beton at gmail.com

Bernhard H.C. Sputh has progressed on it, and it's now called libcsp2
bernhard.sputh at gmx.net

The sources are at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libcsp/

But Bernhard sent me a newer set of files.

(That being said, we have soon a library finished from the bottom for use on small microcontrollers with 32 KB FLASH and 4 KB RAM. Commstime runs fine. But we have not started to, or even 100% decided to - use it. And it would probably stay internal... It took one experienced guy (me) plus one clever guy (him) 1-2 weeks to do it! We call it CHAN_KIT.)

I know this is published on the internet.

Med vennlig hilsen / sincerely
Øyvind Teig

--
Øyvind Teig
Senior dev.eng./utviklingsingeniør, M.Sc.