Re: libcsp

Dear Ãyvind Teig,

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 12:10 +0100, Teig, Oyvind UTCFS wrote:
> Sirs
>
> Does anybody know of a Linux CSP library?
>
> I know about libcsp from WoTUG-23 (2000) by Richard Beton. I have the paper.
> Is he still at Roke Manor, if not, does anybody know his e-mail address or where to find the sources?

The sources are available at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/libcsp/

I've ported them to the Xilinx Micro Kernel, for which I did some
extensions as well. As I made some changes to API in the progress I call
the resulting package libCSP2. LibCSP2 still compiles and works under
linux. If you are interested I can send you the current version 0.1.0,
by email.

Best Regards
Bernhard Sputh

--
"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M.
Haflich