Re: Inline VALOF

I have a copy of the sources for WinF, but they formally are the property
of TLM Software and Julian Wilson.

I may not have the exact latest version. I use WinF all the time, version
3.0.11 June 18 2000.

Med vennlig hilsen / sincerely
Ãyvind Teig

Ãyvind Teig
Senior utviklingsingeniÃr, M.Sc.
Autronica Fire and Security AS
A UTC Fire & Security Company
Tlf: +47 7358 2468 / Faks: +47 7358 2502 / Mob: +47 9596 1506
oyvind.teig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / www.autronicafire.no
http://home.no.net/oyvteig/pub - Publications

                    Ian East
                    <ian.east@xxxxxx       To:     "Barry Cook" <Barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    pex.com>               cc:     Occam Family <occam-com@xxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: Inline VALOF
                    owner-occam-com@
                    kent.ac.uk

                    14.12.2006 18:23