For CPA authors especially: Call for CPA2006 CD-ROM Contents

Folks,

I will be, in the next few days, creating the CD-ROM for CPA2006. It
will contain the programme, the PDFs of the papers, and presentations (e.g.
PowerPoint) by those authors who send them.

If you have files or text or programs or photos or other content that is
relevant to the CPA community, especially if you are a CPA2006 author, and
can send it (or a web link) to me by the end of Tuesday 12th, please do so.

I'm happy to include items of tens of megabytes but not hundreds!

Please ensure you have checked the copyright conditions on anything
contributed (i.e. it is your own**, or it is licensed FOSS/GPL/Creative
Commons, or covered under "fair use", or similar).

Regards,

Ruth Ivimey-Cook
WoTUG Webmaster

**If your own copyright, please state this.