RE: New Book list on the web site

As I retained the copyright, I suppose I could PDF the tutorial book that I wrote back in 1990 to go with the CSA transputer kit. The same book was in the process of being rewritten for Atari before they dropped their transputer work.

I still have the sources in my safe - they are in Ventura Publisher, so I will probably have to dig out a 5.25" disk drive in order to reinstall a program that can read them (unless one of my more recent DTP products will read them).

If anyone remembers my book and thinks it is useful, let me know. There is no point me doing it if it is of little or no use.

Best regards

Tony Gore

email  tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx (alternative if problems tonygore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
tel +44-1278-761001  FAX +44-1278-760006  GSM +44-7768-598570
Aspen Enterprises Limited
Registered in England and Wales no. 3055963 Reg.Office Aspen House, Burton Row, Brent Knoll, Somerset TA9 4BW.  UK

http://www.wotug.org/books.shtml

--
Ruth Ivimey-Cook
Software engineer and technical writer.