RE: JCSP Network Edition

A J2ME (CLDC) port is already in the works.  We have a proof-of-concept
prototype that works on the development kit.  No networking yet though, but
we're working on it.  Are you aware of anyone specifically interested in
such a product?

Not sure what type of plug-in you have in mind regarding Forte.  We are
planning an IDE/Process editor (a brief description of which is on our
web-site) based on the Eclipse IDE.  One of our problems is that there is no
clear leader in Java IDE's and we cannot produce modules for all of them...?
We may try to target the bigger ones though in the long run
(Forte/Netbeans/JBuilder/Visual Cafe/Kawa.....).

Thanks for your comments,

Jim Moores
--
Dr James Moores, Director, Quickstone Technologies Limited, UK.