Re: JEdit - a Java folding editor

I've been using jEdit for some time. It's quite good but the folding isn't up to much at the moment.

I've been on the development mailing list and trying to get involved with enhancing the folding to the level of origami, but the main developer is rather protective.

I've convinced him to add a stack of 'entered' folds, and he's going to add a pluggable folding api so that a plugin could implement comment based folds rather than the current indent based folding.

There are other problems that he's less inclined to fix but I'm too busy to care right now!

Tom.