RE: A path for CSP-based Solutions towards HUGE Industrial Succes s.

Larry wrote:

> More details on your Transputer-equivalent OS kernel?
> It sounds like what I was talking about.

This is a multi-processor system with transputer type communication links.
If anyone is interested I would be pleased to send them a paper describing
the system.

The Quantel system is continually upgrade to provide additional features.

Brian

Prof. Brian C. O'Neill        | Tel: +44 0115 848 6044
Dept of Elec & Electronic Eng | Fax: +44 0115 848 6567
Nottingham Trent University   | E-mail: Brian.ONeill@xxxxxxxxx
Nottingham                    | http://eee.ntu.ac.uk/research/parallel
NG1 4BU                       |
UK