Safer multitasking with CSP

Guys,

here's a new article I've written. So if the magazine is seen
floating around, have a look!

  Øyvind Teig,
  "Safer multitasking with communicating sequential processes",
  EmbeddedSystems, Europe, June 2000, pp.57-68.
  Also see www.es-mag.com (later on).

This is my first article I've written where the editor has
Edited, mostly to my liking!

--
Oyvind