RE: Name Change for WoTUG?

> I'm resending the list (B-I) in Brian's letter of 8Nov99, wrapped up
> in new context (A is the one Jim mentioned). I believe that we
> have agreed upon keeping "WoTUG", only with new semantics:
>
> A: WoTUG: The Communicating Sequential Process Architecture
> conference.
> B: WoTUG: The Communicating Concurrent Processes conference.
> C: WoTUG: The Distributed Processing conference.
> D: WoTUG: The Concurrent Systems Engineering conference.
> E: WoTUG: The Communicating Sequential Process Engineering conference.
> F: WoTUG: The International Conference on
>               Communicating Process Architecture.
> G: WoTUG: The Robust Communicating Programming conference.
> H: WoTUG: The Communicating Process Architecture conference.
> I: WoTUG: The Concurrent Process Architecture Group conference.

My preference is for D,  WoTUG: The Concurrent Systems Engineering.

WoTUG previous conference proceedings are published under this title.

WoTUG-22 is vol. 57 of the series.

Brian

Brian C. O'Neill              | Tel: +44 0115 848 6044
Dept of Elec & Electronic Eng | Fax: +44 0115 848 6567
Nottingham Trent University   | E-mail: Brian.ONeill@xxxxxxxxx
Nottingham                    | http://eee.ntu.ac.uk/research/parallel
NG1 4BU                       |
UK