[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
WoTUG-22 "occam to Java bytecode working group" ??
- To: occam-com@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: WoTUG-22 "occam to Java bytecode working group" ??
- From: Oyvind Teig <Oyvind.Teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:32:06 +0100
- Alternate-recipient: Allowed
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=autronica/ADMD=TELEMAX/C=NO/;7648 99/02/01 14:32]
- X400-originator: Oyvind.Teig@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- X400-received: by mta mail.autronica.no in /PRMD=autronica/ADMD=TELEMAX/C=NO/; Relayed; Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:32:06 +0100
- X400-recipients: non-disclosure:;
Is it a good idea to set up a group of ample
people in a working group with the title:
"occam to Java bytecode working group"
The goal could be to have a runnable translator
before 2000. Perhaps it could be based on SPoC
and the CJT / CJSP libraries?
This could prove how good the components are!