Re: Limbo - Java + CSP?

This month's (ie: June 97) Byte carries an article on Inferno, but it's
a bit skimpy on Limbo. Surely the key questions are:

* Is parallel disjointness enforced by any automatic checking?
* What type safety mechanisms protect channel communication?

These were (are!) what made (makes!) occam so attractive; not that it
allowed you to use CSP, but that it forced you to. Just my two penn'orth,
I'll go grab that manual now so I know better what I'm talking about...

--  Mark Ian Barlow                Non-Linear Control Consultants Ltd.
    Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            Voice / Fax: +44 (0)1207 562 154