Re: Update on FG-MPI from CPA 2013

Dear All,

Alan Wagner (from UBC) has been trying to post the following announcement
to these mailing lists.  For some reason that is almost certainly our fault,
it does not seem to have made it.  Therefore, I forward it now.

Please note that the live talk this week is *tomorrow* - i.e. Wednesday,
March 26, 2014 at 12:30 MDT (which, if my googling is correct, is 6:30pm GMT).
Further googling indicates that the talk should be archived at:

  https://www.westgrid.ca/events/westgrid-seminar-series/archive

but maybe only its abstract and slides ...

Thanks (and apologies to Alan),

Peter.

PS. FG-MPI means fine-grained concurrent processing with MPI.

| Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:59:42 -0700
| From: Alan Wagner <wagner@xxxxxxxxx>
| To: wotug-com@xxxxxxxxxx
| CC: Humaira Kamal <humaira@xxxxxxxxx>
| Subject: Update on FG-MPI from CPA 2013

I just wanted to announce that we will be releasing a version
of FG-MPI (install package and source) later this week.  It
will be available from

  http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~humaira/fgmpi.html

There is also a talk this week to WestGrid ("compute canada").
The announcement is on our website and also supposedly streamed live
at www.westgrid.ca/live.  A direct link to the announcement is:

  https://www.westgrid.ca/events/a-signpost-on-the-road-to-exascale

Cheers,

Alan