Live Kickstarter

Hello all,

That Kickstarter project I mentioned on June 27 is now live. If it flies, it will certainly spread the word about process-oriented computing - I'm hoping to get a generation of young "hackers" interested. IT WILL INCLUDE EXCELLENT EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS. Please take a look at

(I even sing a song … with some flaws showing Real Time needs).

UK and EU participation is welcomed by Kickstarter. One thing I heard is this:

It matters a lot what kind of response I get in the first couple of days!

So, please, if you are interested -

(a) Sign up as a backer even if only for a small amount. (If things develop in a way you like, you can increase the backing later.)

and/or

(b) Copy my Kickstarter link around to anyone who may be interested!

Every bit of help is important; my patent and other future projects will live or die by this, because the standard investment world is not listening.

Larry Dickson