Re: JCSP - Initial Questions

Hi Larry, Neil,

Sorry Neil, I lost your message, but I agree with the quote beneath.
Reader and writer is better. Yes, I compiled something in Occam-pi with
KRoC if I remember well. Syntax is not very intuitive IMHO. ;-)

And to repeat my other post: "That channel endpoints are separate
entities is indeed useful. They are in other Java libraries modelled as
InputPipe and OutputPipe (JXTA), as SourceChannel and SinkChannel
(java.nio.channels), as Puttable and Takable (java.util.concurrent)."

Kind regards,

Anne