CPA 2006, Napier University, Edinburgh, Scotland

We're very sorry about this late announcement ... here are some preliminary
details!

Communicating Process Architectures 2006 will take place from:

 Sunday evening, September 17, through to Wednesday lunchtime, September 20.

The structure will be as normal - i.e. Evening Fringe sessions (Sunday and
Monday), Conference Dinner (Tuesday) and refereed selected papers presented
in the day sessions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

This is a call for papers with an initial timetable:

 * Paper submission by 29th May
 * Paper acceptance notification by 19th June
 * CRC submission by 10th July

The registration fee is *likely* to be 475 GBP, including all accommodation
and food costs.  Accommodation (and evening fringe sessions) will be at the
Braid Hills Hotel:

 http://www.bestwestern.co.uk/content/hotel-details-leisure.aspx?hotel=83463

which is a short walk from the Napier campus.

Please note that this is a *preliminary* announcement and that some of the
above details may change (though we hope not).  We hope to make the *proper*
announcement next week.  Thanks,

Peter Welch.