Re: jcsp Parallel doesn't handle Error cleanly

Hi Rick,

Sorry - been busy ... still am, :(.

I'd forgotten about those error messages!  I thought they were to System.error,
but you're right ... they are to System.out.  Better change that.

Otherwise, what should be done when a process crashes with an uncaught
exception?  Should we bring down other processes in the same PAR (and
their children)?  Should we log it (perhaps somewhere less obtrusive
than System.error) and otherwise ignore it - as at present.  Should we
collect all the execptions and throw them all on when all processes
in the PAR terminate - we don't wnat to throw them back before - so
that user code can handle them ... ?

And yes - we should be catching more general things than just Exception.
How about Throwable?

Cheers,

Peter.