Re: CPA 2005 - last call & the Fringe

All,

Alas, I don't think I'll be attending this year, which is a shame now that I look at the list of papers and see what I will be missing. Seems like some very interesting work in there. If there should happen to be any spare copies of the proceedings at the end of the conference, might I make a cheeky request to obtain one of them? Rest assured however that even as I write, my latest CSP-based project is compiling, and I fully intend to return to CPA '06 to present on it. I also hope to release a new version of C++CSP sometime soon - whenever I can find the time!

Hope you all have a good conference,

Neil.