[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Java theory and practice: Fixing the Java Memory Model
- To: java-threads@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Java theory and practice: Fixing the Java Memory Model
- From: "Beton, Richard" <richard.beton@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:01:11 +0000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
What is the Java Memory Model, and how was it broken in the first place?
Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.