Re: No message for 6 months

Philippe Lemaire wrote:

Dear all,

is the list still alive ?

Philippe Lemaire

Ping! Yep, still here and busy as ever.

Am currently happily 'struggling' with a bit of JCSP. One thread reads from a socket and may be blocked and I want to be able to interrupt it cleanly. This is more difficult than I expected, so suggestions are welcome (JCSP gets upset if you interrupt your threads, and with some justification). Otherwise my bodge will have to suffice.

Rick :-)

Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to Roke
Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without permission. This
communication is for information only and shall not create or change any contractual
relationship.