WoTUG WEB SITE AFFILIATIONS

Hi Guys,

Ruth pointed out to me that a number of the affiliations on the program committee
section of the CPA 2002 web page are incorrect. Could everybody on the program comittee
please check their entry at:

http://www.wotug.org/cpa2002/#pgcomittee

Also, I would like to take this oppourtunity to check the willingness of all
program comittee members to review papers within the following timescales:

Papers sent out for review: Monday 12th June
Reviewers reports returned to me: Friday 21st June

Thanks very much,

James

* James Pascoe (research student)  | Tel: +44 118 9875123 Ext 7626 / 4223 *
* Department of Computer Science   | Fax: +44 118 9751994 		  *
* The University of Reading	   | 				   	  *
* RG6 6AY			   | Email: J.S.Pascoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 	  *
* United Kingdom		   |        James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        *
*   Official URL: http://www.cs.reading.ac.uk/cs/people/jsp/home.html     *
* Personal URLs: http://www.james-pascoe.com/ | http://james-pascoe.i.am/ *