Re: [JSR 166 (Concurrency utilities)]

Olivier Lefevre wrote something like:

> Can you comment on how usable java.util.concurrent
> will be if the JVM enhancements aren't made?

I'l let Doug comment on how likely it is they will be made, but as to how
usable java.util.concurrent will be without them, I can say that Doug's
existing util.concurrent package is serving as the basis for the Concurrency
Utils JSR, and none of it requires these enhancements.

http://g.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/