Re: CSP Mailinglist Problems

Marcel et al,

> The CSP mailinglist system often is extremely slow.
> I regularly receive the following feedback from my
> Philips Mail Server:

I haven't seen this before and always found the acceptance/forwarding of
postings very fast.  I'm local though!  If anyone else has been seeing
similar delays - other than from last Thursday (6th. September) - please
mail me.

Anyway, the UKC mailing list server macine now seems to be back on-line.
In case anyone missed my direct posting, that machine went down sometime
on the Thursday.  The breakdown was non-trivial and was not repaired
until Saturday.  Hopefully, it won't break again too soon ...

Peter.