Re: VIRUS! Homepage

In case anyone hasn't realised, Jerry Chin's earlier email (quoted
below) contains a virus attachment that sends itself to everyone in your
address book.  I have *heard* that all it does is open your web browser
at a few pornographic sites (ie no permanent damage to data on your
computer), but just so you all know.