Re: Java Live | January 9, 2001

Kieron,

> On a side note, what is the "jhpc.thread" package. Anyone had a look?

I guess this must be something from the "Java and High Performance Computing"
people - see http://jhpc.org.

I haven't been able to find anything called "jhpc.thread" on their website,
but maybe I haven't looked hard enough.

The Java-HPC people seem to be interested, fair enough, just in HPC.
They don't seem very interested in concurrency as a tool.  There seems
lots of stuff on MPI for Java and similar - standard SPMD models (*one*
process per processor).

Still, if anyone finds "jhpc.thread", let us know!

Thanks,

Peter.